Microsoft Word Basic to Advanced Skills
On completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular Microsoft Word tools and become more confident in completing many Word tasks.
Introduction to Microsoft Word
On completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular Microsoft Word tools and become more confident in completing many Word tasks. Below are some of the topics you will master:
- Creating many Microsoft Word Documents e.g. Letters, Posters etc.
- Learn keyboarding skills of how to type using 10 fingers! with the help of fun online tutorials.
- Managing Large documents and laying them out properly for Assignments using Text Styles for Automatic Table of Contents, Line Spacing, Page Numbering, Page and Section Breaks, Headers and Footers, Tables, Graphs, Smart Art, Pictures etc.
- Prepare Documents for Printing and Saving as PDF
- Using Page Orientation
- Create and Manage Table Layouts
- Work with Tab Stops to Align Content Properly
- Insert Media and Images
- Perform Mail Merges to create Mailing Labels and Form Letters
- Track and Accept/Reject Changes to a Document
- Learn how to build templates for repeated work
- and much, much more…
Courses can be tailored to meet your specific needs. Just send me a message with your requirements prior to the session.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Bridget's ICT & Literacy School
- Vendor: Bridget's ICT & Literacy School
- No ratings found yet!